10 Channel Z-UNO

[quote=“poordom, post:26, topic:193803”]Good morning Zedrally,

A short note to let you know that I was able to load the 10 Channel sketch, so now begins my adventure into a new experience, I will keep you posted.

Dom[/quote]

Hi

Can you guide me through how you did this? I also got it included as a dimmer, but when I try to upload the 10 channel code the vera wont detect it anymore. Did you restart anything?

I also have a question regardin future changes to the code (add or remove objects). Do you need to disconnect the z-uno from the z-wave network and include it again when you do changes or how does it work actually?

Thank you!!

Stian

[quote=“Stiansen, post:1, topic:197852”][quote=“poordom, post:26, topic:193803”]Good morning Zedrally,

A short note to let you know that I was able to load the 10 Channel sketch, so now begins my adventure into a new experience, I will keep you posted.

Dom[/quote]

Hi

Can you guide me through how you did this? I also got it included as a dimmer, but when I try to upload the 10 channel code the vera wont detect it anymore. Did you restart anything?

I also have a question regardin future changes to the code (add or remove objects). Do you need to disconnect the z-uno from the z-wave network and include it again when you do changes or how does it work actually?

Thank you!!

Stian[/quote]

Hi Stian,
You have to do exclusion+inclusion each time you change channel settings (number of channels, type, var sizes etc).
If you only change internal Arduino code then you don’t have to.

I already have 2 successful Z-Uno projects in my network. One collects temperature from 4 sensors and CO2 sensor. The other one is used for read out of electricity and gas meter (using pulses to detect consumption). :wink: