Adding devices to Alexa (from Vera)

Probably a simple question but I can not figure it out: how to add devices you have linked to Vera to add to Alexa.

When you first link Vera to Alexa you automatically move to a menu that shows you all the linked devices in Vera. Here you select which devices Alexa is allowed to control. However I do not seem to be able to return to that menu once I have made my selection.

So if I now add new devices to Vera or later want to add already linked devices to Alexa how do I get back to that menu. I thought it was logging in to alexa.getvera.com but that automatically forwards me to amazon account and wants to install the Alexa app.

Thanks,
Dimitri.

Took me ages to find this as well
Micasa Verde > Log in > Top right menu > Manage Alexa

HTH
C

Wow never knew that even existed. I?d always disable then enable the plug in again so that I could manage my devices. Thanks!

Glad to have helped :slight_smile:

C

[quote=“Catman, post:2, topic:200435”]Took me ages to find this as well

HTH
C[/quote]

Brilliant. So simple yet so difficult to find. Thanks a million.

[quote=“Schellings, post:5, topic:200435”][quote=“Catman, post:2, topic:200435”]Took me ages to find this as well

HTH
C[/quote]

Brilliant. So simple yet so difficult to find. Thanks a million.[/quote]

The pleasure is mine

C

I feel silly asking this question, but I’m having the same issue not finding where to update alexa with new devices from Vera. Where or what is Micasa Verde? I think I can get it from there. thanks.

There are no stupid questions:

https://home.getvera.com/users/login

Should take you here:

https://home.getvera.com/dashboard/display

Top Right, next to your name, click the drop down.

Manage Alexa

:wink:

C

I have the same question but adding more vera devices to Alexa from the Vera Mobile App (Android)
Thanks
Michael

Thanks
I was looking in all the wrong places
Very logical

Wow thanks. This should be in the forefront of the dashboard I think, or above it.

Don’t forget you have to add/discover devices in the alexa app afterwards.

My Alexa gets linked. I choose the devices. They show chosen in the manage Alexa section on getvera web. But when Alexa goes to discover the devices it can’t find any. I’m dead in the water. Any suggestions?