I am getting sick when I want to add a new device. I always did this without problems. But since, i really don’t know, I have the following issue.
This afternoon I wanted to a a POPP 123610 68g. I have this one for 4 years, and as far as I know the most easiest device to add. But a while back I experienced the same shit with a Fibaro dimmer 2.
I add the device, but it is never seen by my Veraedge. I tried this about 10 times, but nothing. When I look at the zwave led of the Veraedge I (think) I see them communicating. But as said, I can try for 20 times it never adds the device.
Then I reboot the Vera, and guess what. Out of the blue there is an “_Appliance Module”. Which indeed is the new device.
Why o why is this happening, it very frustrating.