Additional AutoVera Device Not Working

I have AutoVera working quite well, i use if foir a number of functions on several Android phones and tablets.

I’ve just added another unused Smartphone with the intent that Tasker will send an SMS to my phone when the AT&T uVerse Internet link is down (obviously Vera alerts can’t do it at that time so this is a way to bypass that)

This is the sixth Android device on th4e Plug in. I have it configured on the phone and the Plug in shows the device registered to receive updates. I can toggle the state of VS FROM the phone but when I change the state of the VS it does not indicate on the phone.

TOASTS is SET, System Logging is SET. The Androdi device shows as Registered in the Plug in.

In the AutoVera App Log log i can see the command sent TO Vera to toggle the Vera VS but nothing comes to the phone when I manually change the same VS on Vera. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the Android App several times to no avail. As I said this is the SIXTH device, the other five all work fine.

One thing I do notice I never get the “Set GCM Key …” message in the device log or on screen, a message I did get on all the other devices.

Is there some kind of limit on the number of Android devices that I’m not aware of?

SOLVED

I had to erase the phone back to factory settings and re-install everything but it is now working