Adjusting dimmer ramp rate

I am running the built in insteon support on the Vera and was wondering if it was possible to adjust a dimmer’s ramp rate from the Vera. I thought the only way to adjust the ramp rate was from the switch itself, but I’ve had a dimmer installed for two years with the correct ramp rate and it has changed all of a sudden (no changes on my end). I tried to set it from the switch again, but it doesn’t change, so I’m assuming that the Vera is overriding the change. This doesn’t make sense to me either because I didn’t make any changes and my other two Insteon dimmers haven’t changed.

I recently installed the Insteon Dimmer Micro Module behind a latch switch in the master bath. Regardless how its programmed in the ISY, it refuses to alter scenes per schedule. I can manually adjust it, but scenes fail to work. Ive attached a photo of the module install and settings… I have even split the scene to see if thatd work and it didnt. MBR_daytime: If From Sunrise 1 second To 12:29:59AM next day Then In Scene Interior / Master Bedroom Set Master Bath Light 100 On Level In Scene Interior / Master Bedroom Set Master Bath Light 0.1 Sec Ramp Rate Else - No Actions - To add one, press Action MBR_nightime: If From 12:30:00AM To Sunrise same day Then In Scene Interior / Master Bedroom Set Master Bath Light 30 On Level In Scene Interior / Master Bedroom Set Master Bath Light 4.5 Sec Ramp Rate Else - No Actions - To add one, press Action Even running them manually… as in Run Then, does not alter the scene. Here is last nights log… you can see the scene was never set.Master Bath Light Status 0 Tue 2016/08/02 11:47:25 PM System Log