Aeon 4 in 1 Multisensor

Hey all,

First off let me say thanks for all the work that went into this mios binding, simply amazing and it has made my migration from Vera to OH sooo much easier.

I am now utilizing pretty much my enter Z-Wave network via this binding with the exception of my Aeon 4 in 1.

This is working fine via Vera, I can see regular updates of the light, temp, humidity and motion in the Vera’s web UI.

However the reporting of these updates via the events.log in OpenHab is sporadic at best, humidity is most regular, following by light. Temperature updates rarely if ever.

I am going to test motion more tomorrow, but for now that looks like its working fine.

The main issue is that the item’s in OpenHab are actually get emptied, so for long periods of time the temperature/light fields are just blank in OH until an update decides to turn up.

Anyone have any experience of this?

I’m running OH 1.6.2 with the latest snapshot build of the MIOS plugin but am considering up to 1.7.0 although I don’t know if that will help.

Cheers

Dave Hughes

Fields should be set when OpenHAB startup is finished.
If you changed your settings (items) while OH is running, all the items managed by the binding will be reset to empty until a new value is detected by the Vera.

Thanks lolodomo that was exactly it, unlike some of the other bindings, a restart of OH is necessary before the new fields are picked up.

Feel like an idiot now :frowning:

Anyway the binding is working brilliantly today!

Cheers

That’s the main feature missing for this binding.