Aeon Home Energy Meter doubling KWH in Simplewave

I just installed the Aeon Home energy Meter and the display is doubling the output from the device. The Vera website reports the KWH usage correctly on the device but the Simple wave display is showing double. I have three devices showing up on the device listing, clamp 1 clamp2 and the meter itself. Is simple wave looking at all three and adding them together?

Hi,

Yes, SimpleWave will look at all that are pinned to the dash. The solution is to unpin clamps 1 & 2, just leaving the main HEM device pinned.

Please let me know if this does not work for you.

-Mark

Tried unpinning the two clamps but it didn’t seem to make a difference?

Try closing and reopening the app.

Restarted the application and nothing changed. I have a second Home energy monitor to install in a second house will see if the same problems occurs on a different controller in a different house

Hi wgale, please pm your Vera user ID and I’ll troubleshoot for you. I use an Aeon HEM for testing and it’s always displayed properly but there may be an edge case that needs addressing.

-Mark

I love the app. Mine is doubling as well, was there a fix for this?

Make sure only the master is pinned to the dash. Simplewave will add all values pinned ot the dash weather the clamps or the master.