Aeotec dimmer at 100% but light dull

Hi

We are in process of hitting out house with heaps of smart features. Tonight we have installed a Aeotec dimmer 2 in 1 of the bedrooms. issue we are having is at 100% the light is dull. I have two rooms side by side with same lights and number of. You can see huge difference in the two. If I remove the dimmer and go back to hardwired both rooms have same brightness.
Is there a way to calibrate these dimmers or some how a way of changing a setting?

Thanks

Same bulbs in each?

C

Yup exact same leds in each room both rooms have 2 of.

Just a thought - what is the nominal mains voltage where you are and is the dimmer wired with or without a neutral connected to the dimmer module. When there is not a neutral connected directly to the dimmer module then there will be a voltage drop across the dimmer even when fully on as there needs to be such a voltage drop to power the electronics in the dimmer If you are in a location with a relatively low nominal mains voltage, say 120V, then the effect of this may be more significant than somewhere with a higher nominal mains voltage, say 230V. One simple, but possibly crude, way of dealing with this is to put higher wattage LEDs in the bedroom with the dimmer.

You can change the upper and lower brightness values in the properties of the aeotec dimmer. Get the manual to find out what value needs changing.

Mine is attribute 132 for upper limit. Go info device options in Vera and increase this number.

hi all and thanks. to answer few of those questions we are on 230. think could be a dud dimmer out of the box. we installed another one in the other room last night and that one works perfectly