After firmware upgrade 1.7.4452, my Fibaro KeyFob FGKF601 don't work fine

Hi,

I have a Vera Edge.
With the last firmware update (version 1.7.4452) my Fibaro Keyfob FGKF601 don’t work fine.
So, after update, the key’s programmation of Keyfob was strange.
I have unpair, reset and pair again the Keyfob, but the problem is always here.

Where I can associate 24 scenes to 24 actions button (Menu “Select scenes for device buttons” in Settings screen of KeyFob), now, only the first 6 actions work, and not on the right buttons.
ON VERA’S PAGE => IN REALITY
Tap Square => Tap Square
Double tap Square => Tap Circle
Tap Square 3 times => Tap Cross
Hold Square => Tap Triangle
Tap Circle => Tap Minus
Double tap Circle => Tap Plus
… and after no action works !

I have contact with Vera support but he demand to me to test the Keyfob buttons in special sequence and after he look the logs.
But I think this isn’t a problem of remote control, but an interface error on the Vera’s programming page.

Does anyone notice the same problem ?

Thx

Same problem here.

I tried to remove the keyfob from the z-wave network and add it again to my Vera Edge system as a Generic Z-Wave device.

Then I select scenes for devices buttons but it does not works in the right way. When I select diferent scene for single, double a triple click on certain button, it seems they are assigned to single click on other buttons. By example,
What I configure:
Tap Square: Turn on light 1
Double Tap Square: Turn off light 1
Tap Circle: Turn off switch 2
Double Tap Circle: Turn on swith 2

but the way it is actually working:
Tap Square: Turn on light 1
Tap Circle: Turn off light 1
Tap Minus: Turn off switch 2
Tap Plus: Turn on swith 2

The system was working in the right way before the update.

Any sugesstion to debug the problem and try to fix it?

Hi,

it’s good to have someone who has the same problem.
I submit this topic to support.

Could you do the following test : programming a scene on an action between 7th ( Tap Circle 3 times ) and 24th ( Hold Plus ) ?

For me, nothing happens at all.

Thx

Hello guys,

I’ve already reported these issues with Fibaro Keyfob. The thing is, we’ve implemented these based on the samples we’ve got from the manufacturer and they work fine. If we figure this out without the samples we’d love to help and we’re on that.

Okay, but why was everything ok before the update?

I have the same problem with Fibaro Keyfob after FW update on VeraPlus. Before the update it worked normal.
For example, Tap Square - Tap Square, OK
Tap Minus - causes Tap Circle.
Thks for any advice.

Hi,

The answer of Vera support : it should be fixed in one of the upcoming firmware releases.

Waiting… :wink:

After my tests, the situation is :

1- BEFORE the firmware upgrade (version 1.7.4452), everything was going well.
For example, if I associated the scene « SCENE_01 » with the action « Tap Triangle 3 times », when I pressed the button Triangle 3 times, the scene « SCENE_01 » launched.
In summary :
ON VERA’S PAGE / IN REALITY
Tap Square / Tap Square
Double tap Square / Double tap Square
Tap Square 3 times / Tap Square 3 times
Etc… / Etc…

2- AFTER the firmware upgrade, only the first 6 actions work, and not on the right buttons !!!
ON VERA’S PAGE / IN REALITY
Tap Square / Tap Square
Double tap Square / Tap Circle
Tap Square 3 times / Tap Cross
Hold Square / Tap Triangle
Tap Circle / Tap Minus
Double tap Circle / Tap Plus
… and after no action works !

Now I have only 6 possible actions and not on the rights buttons.

Same problem on firmware 1.7.4453 Vera Plus.
After finally getting the device to configure the scenes assignment don’t all work and the ones that work are all mixed up. Any idea when a fix will be available.

I am running 4453 as well and I have similar issues although at the moment I can’t get any scene to trigger.

Interestingly, if I set a scene trigger to be one of the keyfob buttons it doesn’t show this in the device button settings, only under the scenes menu item for the device. So it appears the are some serious configuration issues with this device as the config is not being applied properly when a change is made.

Very keen to see this issue resolved.

Hi, everyone.

I have confirmation that this fix will be part of the 7.30 (upcoming) firmware.
If this is an urgent matter, please see our Customer Care team as they can apply a temporary fix for you.

Hi Folks,

First I’d like to thank retrack for the great testing, you have saved me a battery!

One of the reasons that I purchased this fob was for the ‘Locking Capability’. Anyone have a fix for that?

Is this update scheduled in a near future?. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

In beta 7.30 the keyfob work correctly.

This issue has been fixed in last stable version: 1.7.4832 (7.30). Now my fibaro keyfog works as before.

Thanks!.