Alerts from FGMS-001 sensor

Hi
I’ve installed two Fibaro FGMS-001 sensors in two different rooms. One was old version (as I remember it was V2.4) and another one is new version (v2.6) connected to Vera Lite (firmware latest available). FGMS V2.4 was detected without any problems. With v2.6 I had problem with detecting and finally installed as general device. Then I had to change some settings to get all sensors working (anyway I have four devices: temperature sensor, light sensor, motion sensor and multisensor - last one doesn’t do anything). Anyway everything work fine, this new sensors showing battery level (old one stopped), but every time someone is activating motion sensor then I’ve get alert at my Vera dashboard page, doesn’t matter if motion sensor is armed or not.
Any suggestions how not activate this alerts?

I just bought one FGMS-001. Seems to be working OK, but I also get these never ending alerts: “Device changed state”. “Device #55 “R?relse/tempsensor” in “xxx” has been tripped.”

Is it possible to block these alerts somehow?

Having the same problems with my sensor :hot_face:

That’s how they work isn’t? Motion sensors will go tripped if it detects movement.

Doesn’t matter if the device is armed or disarmed in Vera, it will still go tripped upon motion detection.

It should trip… But no to send a message to the dashboard.
Its the only motion sensor that’s work like this

I have a Fibaro motion sensor FGMS-001 (v3.2) it doesn’t send alerts to the Vera dashboard, not that I have noticed anyway. How long have you had the device ? Maybe try excluding it and including again.

I’m not sure how the alerts to dashboard works or how to stop it ?

I tried to exclude and reinstall, doesn’t make a differenceCapture

Very strange. Does the sensor have a good battery level that is not low ?

Click on the Eye icon next to the alert(s) and post a screen shot of what it says ?

What notifications do you have turned on ?

Battery 98%