Alexa, Christmas lights on!

Not my intention at all so there you are mis-characterizing me. Part of being a strong leader is being able to take constructive criticism and handle the truth. I listen to feedback and criticism and try to use it to deliver a better experience.
I would think in your successes you would have had to do so as well.

2 Likes

I also defend against bullies.

f you PMed me and asked me like any decent human being, hey Melih i have this issue can you pls give an update or help me solve it, I would gladly help…
but no…You guys decided to “Bully your way”…Not here!

Part of being a decent human being is not hiding behind your social accounts and bully people!

1 Like

@melih I’m going to give you three pieces of advise, that based upon your contact are the most important things anyone has ever told you.

1.) When someone in an executive position is on this site they are representing their company. How they conduct themselves can have huge impacts on how their customers, future development partners, etc. see the company.

2.) An important skill is learning when its time to just stop talking before you make yourself look even worse than you already have.

3.) When your customers are all telling you the same thing, they probably see something that you’re missing and listen to them rather than berate them and assume their all wrong

3 Likes

Audacity is another trait of a bully. They think they know it all and have all the wisdom in the world to dish out advice to everyone, including their victims!

I will not allow bullies to poison our forums and deprive legitimate users from the utility the forum provides to them.

I do NOT want a single cent from any bullies.
@vikes0115
@Tim88
@slelieveld
I would be happy to refund your monies you paid to vera (although most likely you paid it to the company before we acquired). You can keep the units. That’s how strongly I feel about bullies and protecting our users of this forum!

Continue bullying with repeated attacks and mis - characterization.

I’ll take you up on that. I’ll even send you the Plus and Edge I bought and the Atom I got for the beta test. Two of them are already out of service and sitting in a box on the shelf and the third will be very soon. Let me know where to send them, etc. and I’ll be happy to ship them back to you

Please PM me with your details where I can send you your refund.

Edit
I have now received the details of where to send the refund and when the purchases were made. Both of them were made prior to us acquiring this company.
We wish @vikes0115 all the best since he is moving away from the Old Vera platform and won’t be attending this forum.

Continuing with your hijacking of this thread and bullying??? After you apologized for it!!!

edit

Tim withdrew his comments.

I think this thread should be CLOSED and LOCKED. It’s gone beyond being of any value to anyone

4 Likes

Agreed! We should all swallow our prides and move on, let’s ALL be supportive and make the platform better together :blush:

1 Like

Guys! If this had been an email thread at work I would have shut it down before reply # 10 (ie. early on).
@melih it looks like you’ve got the weight of the world on your shoulders with a backlog that’s bigger than Texas and an army of disgruntled users ready to attack from all sides. I get that.
But battling against your users only destroys your brand.
Sell your achievements, acknowledge the challenges and acknowledge what your users are saying here as the grievances are real - then lock the thread before you win the battle at the cost of the war.

2 Likes

I did not bully. I asked for Melih his presense on other topics. After the acquisition of vera by ezlo he was telling all his plans and dreams. After 2 months and the firmware update with problems (and my personal problems with wave devices support) it became silent on that side (from melih). I and many other users asked for Melih in those topics. I was flabbergasted that melih suddenly announced this topic. It appeared he was still with Vera after I have not heard a long time from him. I do not know where and why the temperament comes from, nor what he is trying to achieve. I am not going to apologise for something I think I did not do. If by any means I did offend you Melih, I am sorry for that (I am man enough to say).

I hope that me and many others who are all longterm customers from Vera UI2 and upwards will be respected as we are critical to you as the new owner of the brand and system. I believe in Vera and I use Vera every day. That is why I and others are so involved in this forum! Hoping for the best! Hoping that the promises and dreams you told us right after the acquisition will come true, without us (me) asking for progress, roadmap, etc. Melih, I count on you as CTO of my home automation system. Keep me and you customers informed.

Thank you.

4 Likes

@slelieveld
happy to work together to build a home automation platform we both can be proud of and enjoy!

1 Like

I did, many times!

I only defended against bullies who hijacked the forum.
Everyone here wanted this thread to be closed, but against everyone’s wishes you come and post irrelevant stuff dishing out advice without reading the forums and what has been posted…
Will you please stop!

This thread is starting to become a bit uncomfortable. Even for me.

2 Likes

Melih, I am proud on my HA system I have built bit by bit and currently still runs on vera as the heart. If Vera moves to cloud I will leave (have said it before). The only reason for still being with vera is the huge amount of time invested in getting where I am now. I do for real hope the current firmware will be kept up to date and proper zwave device and network support will be further developped. If not, then Vera is the one that decides I have to leave. But then it is a “must” and that mostly is the right reason for leaving and learning… hope it will not come so far. ps. please dont say the new product is the way to go… every new product especcialy in this market is buggy in the beginning and that’s just what I do not want anymore, especially not combined with a cloud (and or) subscription model.

2 Likes

Thread is locked. I encourage everyone to abide to the Community Rules and be civil.

Violating these rules may result in your removal from the forums.

Consider this a warning, for this and future community conversations

Remember: two wrongs don’t make a right. Responding to another user’s comments in a manner contrary to our posting policy will be viewed as equally inappropriate and may result in sanctions against your forum privileges.

Thank you.

3 Likes

We all know Ezlo Atom can operate Locally now. Clearly what @rafale77 knows wasn’t enough to know our capabilities :slight_smile:

So now we know how much This Sales Person know about how to build Firmware!
Profile - rafale77 - Ezlo Community is NOT a Semiconductor Engineer. He is a Sales Professional in Semiconductor industry. That is why “his prediction” to mislead our forum users turned out to be baseless and proven to be wrong!