We’re releasing today an update in Alpha for Ezlo Linux firmware v.1.0.17 for Vera Edge controllers
- Improved migration of devices during the firmware upgrade process.
- Improved migration of scenes during the firmware upgrade process.
- Improved traffic usage between controller and cloud.
- Bug fixes and improvements on creating scenes that are triggered by other devices and use scene controllers as triggers in scenes.
- Fixed the issue with missing on / off states for switches as triggers when creating scenes.
- Fixed the issue on the cloud side with no events being generated when tampering a security sensor.
- Fixed the issue with not being able add an action in scene creation flow when a VOI device is selected.
- Issue with using a pin code as trigger only in one scene. If the same pin code is used as a trigger in another scene it won’t start the scene
All users that enrolled in the Alpha group for testing the Ezlo Linux firmware on Vera Edge controllers will automatically received the update in maximum 24h.