We’re glad to announce another Ezlo Linux alpha update v. 1.0.24 for Vera Edge controllers:
- Implemented DHCP discovery Lua API
- Implemented migration for the Zigbee plugin, for migrating Zigbee devices and settings during the Firmware upgrade process (applies only to Ezlo Plus controllers)
Fixed the issue with restarting of ha-luad service
Fixed the issue with toolkit security warning in the logs
Bug fixing on Z-Wave devices
- Issue on Z-Wave devices with “electric_meter_amper” that is updated only when the hub is restarted. Ampere meter not changing value instantly once pairing a device supporting it (for example pairing a switch and adding some load to it - e.g. connect a bulb)
- Issue on Z-Wave with displaying electric meter items values on devices that support it (affecting only iOS app users).
For all users that enrolled in the Alpha group you need to do one of the following actions to get the update :
- Power cycle your Vera Edge controller or
- Unplug the ethernet cable, wait for 10s, plug it back into the Vera Edge controller.