Altsteon dev binaries or help with toolchain?

Since the wiki’s page on setting up the OpenWRT toolchain is horribly outdated, Ive nearly given up trying to compile myself.

I need the experimental linking function in my daemon as I am trying to reconfigure a PLM remotely. I know all the device IDs and could swear I could do the linking process before without having to physically be with the devices. Anywhoo it seems I need the updated code compiled to have this function. Does anyone perchance have the compile binaries with this feature or could show how the toolchain is setup in 2016?

[quote=“IcarusGlider, post:1, topic:194844”]Since the wiki’s page on setting up the OpenWRT toolchain is horribly outdated, Ive nearly given up trying to compile myself.

I need the experimental linking function in my daemon as I am trying to reconfigure a PLM remotely. I know all the device IDs and could swear I could do the linking process before without having to physically be with the devices. Anywhoo it seems I need the updated code compiled to have this function. Does anyone perchance have the compile binaries with this feature or could show how the toolchain is setup in 2016?[/quote]

Sorry. I cannot answer this question but I am trying to do the same thing in 2017, six months later. Did you ever get a solution?

TIA