Android App crashing

Has anyone experience this, since the previous 2 Android Apps updates, none of my phones application runs, it opens and no matter what I chose the app crashes, I have 4 android devices, the same story, I had to revert the app to 3 versions prior to keep it running.

Phones are Nexus 8, LG G3 one rooted one not, Samsung Note 4, this is frustrating.
Have uninstalled, wiped the phone and just installed the app on 3 of them, the same outcome.
Application Version: 1.7.3233 VeraSecure

There is no reason to get any subscription so I’m considering returning the VeraSecure if this is the issue.

Thanks.

I have the same issue with Huawei mate 10 pro :frowning:

Even I was facing the same problem. What I did to fix the issue was went to phone’s Settings > Apps and selected VeraSecure and cleared it’s cache. This simple trick solved the issue. Try it and let me know if it worked for you also? https://get-cartoonhd.com https://get-9apps.com

Hi, everyone.

I’d suggest trying to clear the app cache as seoking mentioned. If none of this works, please submit a ticket with our Customer Care team so we can look at this.
Contact details are in my signature.

Thanks.

hello,
I appreciate this post answer. And I have to face the same problem. So I take a good server for andriod from A2 Hosting coupon then my apps work very well.

I used your A2 Hosting with the app downloaded from Apknite but they did not work. What should I do?

i think you should update the android app !

app crashes on launch

It started happening a couple minutes ago, not sure why, didn’t have an update or anything. I’ve tried clearing cache and data as well as reinstalling. The farthest I got was the login screen, as soon as I logged in it crashes again 9Apps VidMate apk

Update: Thanks to [u/Crystelium] who may have found a fix (or my app just happened to fix itself). If you’re having this problem, you can try going to the reddit mobile site in your browser, and getting redirected into the app when the website asks you to open the page in the app.

The easiest way to fix an app that keeps crashing on your Android smartphone is to simply force stop it and open it again. To do this, go to Settings → Apps and select the app that keeps crashing. Tap on the app’s name and then tap on ‘Force stop’. Now try opening the app again and see if it works well.

This usually occurs when you update your device software but forget to download App updates from the Play Store. Also, when your WiFi or cellular data is slow or unstable, Apps tend to malfunction. Another reason for the Android Apps crashing problem is the lack of storage space in your device. shareit vidmate