Another VeraEdge and Insteon 2413U USB interface thread

Can you get the VeraEdge and 2413U Insteon interface to work together just using the Apple iOS app on an ipad? I don’t have a menu item on the app called applications. The fixes in this forum refer to that menu, but I don’t have it. Can I get a MAC to interface with the VeraEdge? Probably dumb questions, but many of the fixes don’t make sense based on the menu selections I have.

Also the security protocol to post something in this forum is ridiculous, just sayin.

how long is approval going to take??

Thanks for approving this thread. Hope that there may be some ideas. I’m not optimistic.

With more posts, the security relaxes. Be patient - most of us have day jobs and post answers in the evenings or weekends.

Sorry, I was slightly pessimistic based on other threads. The solution does not appear to be easy plug and play. I’ll be patient. Thanks.

Any thoughts on my question? Thanks!

I’m not sure ultimately what you question exactly is…

The mobile apps are extremely limited in what you can do with your Vera. You’ll need to use the web interface to make any real modifications to your controller. The apps will basically give you off/on/dim functionality and that’s it.

that’s been a problem for me. I haven’t been able to access the web interface. I know it will sound like a dumb question but how do I get to the web interface? Is it through the Vera internet site? I haven’t been able to login to the site. The entry fields are grayed out.