Anyone Recognise this in my Logs

Ive been checking my logs quite a lot recently to find out what is causing Luup reloads, no luck yet

but tonight this was in the logs and I havent seen anything like it before, I tried pinging the ip but no reply

any ideas
Thanks

Is that .70 within your DHCP range? Perhaps something got a new IP address and Vera is still looking for the old address. All devices on my network that Vera talks to I have reserved the IP address to that device’s MAC address so each time it gets an address from the DHCP, it is the same IP. In my case, a computer hosting Blueiris, 4 cameras, the Vera itself, and my Harmony are all reserved IP addresses so I do not have to change Vera devices.

1 Like

Hello Thanks for the reply, the only two devices that have IP’s on my network in Vera are Harmony Hub & Philips Hue they both have fixed

It appears to be a Sony TV that connects to my wireless network but what has this to do with Vera, not sure why its in the logs?
Thanks

Probably the Automatic Device Detection under Settings->Net & WiFi.
Disable “Auto detect devices on my home network” to stop Vera from trying to connect to various devices, fail and log errors.

ok will give that a try thanks

I have already logged Luup reload with support a few days ago but havent heard anything yet @Sorin
anyone know what exit code 138 means

Hi there, giving a heads-up to our support team. :vulcan_salute:

Great thank you

@Sorin Had a reply from Tech Support thank you

Amongst two other issues they have spotted they mentioned to change this

The harmony plugin is being called every one second, I think that’s a little too extreme and I would advise to lower it down to 30 seconds

Which I have done, there were also two sensors that appeared to flood the network now and again so hopefully when I reinstall them it will sort out my problems

Thanks

Hi,
Which two sensors are flooding your network?

Fibaro 3 in 1’s