Apple Watch App

I just bought the apple watch add-on this morning so obviously I am still learning, however in the devices I can see light switches and such but no thermostats. I am using the Honeywell ZWave thermostat and it works good on the App just not visible on the watch. Is there something I need to do to see them on the watch?

The watch currently only shows devices which can be controlled - an interface to thermostats hasn’t been created yet. More devices will be added in a future release (possibly the next one).

I just purchased the premium 2 with Apple Watch integration. First let me say that it is AWESOME!

1. I am having an issue on UI5 where my lights are only showing on/off with no dimming capability. Is this a known issue or configuration problem.

Future Requests/Feedback:

1. Allow the sections in Apple Watch Layout section to be re-ordered.
  2. Use Digital crown on watch to adjust dimmer control once Apple allows you to access with new Apple Watch OS2.0 upgrade.

Just want to say fantastic start and hoping you can fix my no dimmer capability issue.

[quote=“Cherokee180c, post:3, topic:187819”]I just purchased the premium 2 with Apple Watch integration. First let me say that it is AWESOME!

1. I am having an issue on UI5 where my lights are only showing on/off with no dimming capability. Is this a known issue or configuration problem.

Future Requests/Feedback:

1. Allow the sections in Apple Watch Layout section to be re-ordered.
  2. Use Digital crown on watch to adjust dimmer control once Apple allows you to access with new Apple Watch OS2.0 upgrade.

Just want to say fantastic start and hoping you can fix my no dimmer capability issue.[/quote]

Apologies for late reply again. The dimming capability is coming; likely in 9.7 or 9.8.

And thanks, glad you like it :slight_smile: More features will be being added over next releases.

Veramate is down? :-X

I have not heard from VeraMate in about a year and the last update I recall was maybe last fall. Push notifications quit working so I migrated to Pushover. I hear iOS 12 may break it and if so, I’ll have to find a replacement.

VeraMate maybe worked out. No support, no developer,…

Use the Verabridge to Homekit