Association trouble

In my never ending quest to “tweak” my system I began exploring “associations”. And in my never ending results, I managed to screw things up.

I’m working UI7, VeraPlus.

I was able to add a group to a motion control device, identify 5 devices to add to the group (flood lights, walkway lights, etc.).

reading elsewhere on this board I realized that there would be no control over when the lights would come on, other than the motion control. I could not prevent them from coming on during the day for example.

Anyway, I deleted the group. And now, I can’t get the darn lights to stay off. I turn them off manually, but a few minutes later, they come back on.

The motion control device showed no associations

I have since deleted the motion control from the system (which I was going to do anyway). The lights still come back on after a few minutes. There are no scenes being tripped. At least Vera is not reporting any.

Any idea of how I can get these devices to not come on, short of killing the power to them?

Did you try reconfiguring the light device without the association? Do you have an idea of what the trigger is for the light to come back on after a few minutes? Is it a fixed amount of time?

It seems I figured it out (or at least cleared the lights from coming on without trigger). I rebooted the Vera.
Not sure if that was the issue or it was one of those things that needed time to work out, but at least the lights aren’t coming on when they’re not supposed to.

Yes, I did reconfigure the device, but that didn’t stop the lights.

They were coming on a few minutes after I would turn them off. Didn’t measure the time before I did other things to try to solve the issue, but I would say they came on less than 5 minutes after turning them off.

I checked scenes and they did not show being triggered.