[quote=“joer., post:5, topic:182837”][quote=“clippermiami, post:4, topic:182837”]Hmm
- Did you give you Android device a name?
- Vera Username and Password in the Android app?
- Do you see your Vera listed correctly in the Android app?
- Refresh the device list for the Vera?
- If you have a Light Switch in the device list try touching it (not the Bell symbol, device name) and see if the light goes on/off.
You may have to uninstall the Plug In and the Android app and reinstall both (plug in first) and see if that gets them talking to each other.[/quote]
- not sure what to tell
I went and uninstalled everything.
I installed autovera in vera first. rebooted a few times after.
I installed autovera on my android tablet and went through all the configuration.
Nothing ever showed up when I refreshed the app to find veras.
Also didnt see it in vera itself.
I installed it on another android device (phone) and have the same issue.
Seems autovera cannot login or cant find my vera.
I am running UI6.[/quote]
I don’t know from here. It could be a UI6 problem that was not previously identified. Hopefully the developer will chime in. You could try contacting him on his Google Group https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!forum/joaomgcd