Babysitter mode/Geofencing

Good afternoon,
I’ve recently moved, and essentially wiped the programming from my Vera and started from scratch, using lessons learned from my first setup. In my last setup, I used the iPhone locator to perform several tasks, since the Vera built in Geofencing wasn’t working at the time. Now that it’s working (from my understanding), I set up my home and away mode based upon my geofence in the app, as well as my wifes. 95% of the time, that’ll work just fine, but I need to figure out if there is a way to make some sort of soft switch, that will disable geofencing if someone is at my house, who does not have an account and Vera mobile (or a smartphone, in the case of in-laws).

Does anybody have a method to do what I’m describing?

I still use iPhone Locator, since I have better control of that device in scenes.

What you can do is set up a combination switch, where your phones are inputs, but also a virtual switch, maybe called babysitter override. You turn on that switch when you override the scene or PLEG that changes you house modes. So override and all phone would have to be off to turn on the combination switch and set your mode to Away. But I have not set up my system like this since we have few overnight guests and no one that comes over during the day.

We recently had guests and when they were home alone, I simply disarmed the cameras to avoid motion alerts but kept all door sensors armed.