Bad or No Device Found?

I entered my icloud credentials and selected and added my iphone but keep getting this long message in blue at the top of my veraedge’s screen:

IPhoneLocator : Bad or No device found: (and a lot more)

I’m not sure what this means or what to do and so far my searching and reading around isn’t yielding anything. Any ideas?

here is the complete message… I’m still not sure why this message keeps coming up. Particularly since the phone’s location seems to be pulling up and displaying on the iphonelocater app page.

IPhoneLocator : Bad or No device found:{“modelDisplayName”:“iPhone”,“isMac”:false,“deviceDisplayName”:“iPhone 5”,“batteryStatus”:“Unknown”,“passcodeLength”:4,“locFoundEnabled”:false,“lostModeEnabled”:false,“lostTimestamp”:“”,“deviceClass”:“iPhone”,“fmlyShare”:false,“locationCapable”:true,“batteryLevel”:0,“canWipeAfterLock”:true,“deviceColor”:“e1e4e3-d7d9d8”,“isLocating”:true,“thisDevice”:false,“wipeInProgress”:false,“deviceModel”:“SixthGen-e1e4e3-d7d9d8”,“deviceStatus”:“203”,“activationLocked”:true,“maxMsgChar”:160,“id”:“b6oMsubP9H8T5gm/a5LSc3ebMiJFzlPhx2oMdTs0qLEXzj3obmSn+uHYVNSUzmWV”,“features”:{“KEY”:false,“CWP”:false,“LKM”:false,“PIN”:false,“XRM”:false,“CLT”:false,“TEU”:true,“LMG”:false,“LKL”:true,“KPD”:false,“LLC”:false,“WIP”:true,“SVP”:false,“LCK”:true,“WMG”:true,“REM”:false,“MSG”:true,“CLK”:false,“LST”:true,“LOC”:true,“SND”:true},“darkWake”:false,“rawDeviceModel”:“iPhone5,2”,“name”:“Sweatpea iPhone”,“lowPowerMode”:false,“lostModeCapable”:true,“locationEnabled”:true}

[quote=“gwichman, post:2, topic:189190”]here is the complete message… I’m still not sure why this message keeps coming up. Particularly since the phone’s location seems to be pulling up and displaying on the iphonelocater app page.

IPhoneLocator : Bad or No device found:{“modelDisplayName”:“iPhone”,“isMac”:false,“deviceDisplayName”:“iPhone 5”,“batteryStatus”:“Unknown”,“passcodeLength”:4,“locFoundEnabled”:false,“lostModeEnabled”:false,“lostTimestamp”:“”,“deviceClass”:“iPhone”,“fmlyShare”:false,“locationCapable”:true,“batteryLevel”:0,“canWipeAfterLock”:true,“deviceColor”:“e1e4e3-d7d9d8”,“isLocating”:true,“thisDevice”:false,“wipeInProgress”:false,“deviceModel”:“SixthGen-e1e4e3-d7d9d8”,“deviceStatus”:“203”,“activationLocked”:true,“maxMsgChar”:160,“id”:“b6oMsubP9H8T5gm/a5LSc3ebMiJFzlPhx2oMdTs0qLEXzj3obmSn+uHYVNSUzmWV”,“features”:{“KEY”:false,“CWP”:false,“LKM”:false,“PIN”:false,“XRM”:false,“CLT”:false,“TEU”:true,“LMG”:false,“LKL”:true,“KPD”:false,“LLC”:false,“WIP”:true,“SVP”:false,“LCK”:true,“WMG”:true,“REM”:false,“MSG”:true,“CLK”:false,“LST”:true,“LOC”:true,“SND”:true},“darkWake”:false,“rawDeviceModel”:“iPhone5,2”,“name”:“Sweatpea iPhone”,“lowPowerMode”:false,“lostModeCapable”:true,“locationEnabled”:true}[/quote]

can you give me more details regarding your configuration / settings ?
also I suggest you enable debug mode, then restart LUUP then communicate the logs to me via PM to amg0

High level idea : I do not see any location information in this JSON object coming back from iCloud so are you sure you enabled location tracking in this iPhone ?

[quote=“amg0, post:3, topic:189190”][quote=“gwichman, post:2, topic:189190”]here is the complete message… I’m still not sure why this message keeps coming up. Particularly since the phone’s location seems to be pulling up and displaying on the iphonelocater app page.

IPhoneLocator : Bad or No device found:{“modelDisplayName”:“iPhone”,“isMac”:false,“deviceDisplayName”:“iPhone 5”,“batteryStatus”:“Unknown”,“passcodeLength”:4,“locFoundEnabled”:false,“lostModeEnabled”:false,“lostTimestamp”:“”,“deviceClass”:“iPhone”,“fmlyShare”:false,“locationCapable”:true,“batteryLevel”:0,“canWipeAfterLock”:true,“deviceColor”:“e1e4e3-d7d9d8”,“isLocating”:true,“thisDevice”:false,“wipeInProgress”:false,“deviceModel”:“SixthGen-e1e4e3-d7d9d8”,“deviceStatus”:“203”,“activationLocked”:true,“maxMsgChar”:160,“id”:“b6oMsubP9H8T5gm/a5LSc3ebMiJFzlPhx2oMdTs0qLEXzj3obmSn+uHYVNSUzmWV”,“features”:{“KEY”:false,“CWP”:false,“LKM”:false,“PIN”:false,“XRM”:false,“CLT”:false,“TEU”:true,“LMG”:false,“LKL”:true,“KPD”:false,“LLC”:false,“WIP”:true,“SVP”:false,“LCK”:true,“WMG”:true,“REM”:false,“MSG”:true,“CLK”:false,“LST”:true,“LOC”:true,“SND”:true},“darkWake”:false,“rawDeviceModel”:“iPhone5,2”,“name”:“Sweatpea iPhone”,“lowPowerMode”:false,“lostModeCapable”:true,“locationEnabled”:true}[/quote]

can you give me more details regarding your configuration / settings ?
also I suggest you enable debug mode, then restart LUUP then communicate the logs to me via PM to amg0

High level idea : I do not see any location information in this JSON object coming back from iCloud so are you sure you enabled location tracking in this iPhone ?[/quote]

received logs and replied by PM. 2 iPhone have the same name in the iCloud answer and the first one ( the one that IPhoneLocator takes ) has no location information