We’ve just released a new Beta Vera Mobile app for Android v.7.40.348.
Fixes for Ezlo Atom and Ezlo PlugHub controllers:
- fixed meter values which were not shown in the parent device for Aeotec ZW078 device;
- fixed color value that wasn’t saved in scenes if user set dimmer level for RGB bulbs;
- fixed the preset state and value from devices which were not saved in action state in Scenes;
- fixed the random spinner that was shown over devices for a few seconds;
- fixed the issue where if user tried to create a scene RGB and with current value set as action , scene is saved with value 0 instead of current value;
- fixed the issue with changing the color for RGB devices;
- fixed a crash when adding pin code;
- fixed app crash after user tried to unpair an non responsive smart switch device;
- fixed app crash when user tried to access device control panel for a non working device
- fixed app crash when user tried to create a new room from ADW name your device step
- fixed an issue when a scene with preset values for RGB cannot be created;
- fixed an issue when user was unable to login;
- fixed the issue with the RGB color picker that was missing from scenes and device page;
- fixed a Random app crash after user created a few schedule scenes;
- fixed app crash when user tried to save a scene before spinner on add a room disappeared;
- fixed app crash when user tried to save a scene with RGB bulb added as action;
- fixed app crash when creating a scene with “Whenever dimmer reaches” % value;
- fixed app crash when user tapped Validate button without selecting a trigger;
- fixed the text added in Enter Command that overlapped the microphone icon;
- fixed app random crash when user reopened the app from background on Send Command Page after disabling Microphone permission from settings.
Fixes for Vera Edge, Vera Plus, Vera Secure controllers:
- fixed the Help content font which was too big comparing with the rest elements in the page;
- fixed the issue with Saved restriction which weren’t displayed in page after restriction was saved;
- fixed Control page which wasn’t updated with new restriction added or removed;
- fixed an issue with the Plugin Version that wasn’t displayed correctly in app;
- fixed the favorite devices which were not displayed in Dashboard page;
- fixed the Endless spinner that was displayed random over devices on Devices page;
- Fix Crashes from Crashlytics(Firebase)
- fixed camera live view crash;
- fixed an app crash when going to Device tab when there is a Siren paired with the controller.
To get the Android Beta build v.7.40.348 please follow this steps:
1. Make sure you are part of the Vera-Dashboard Google Group .
2. Point your mobile web browser to this address to get or update the app.