We’re pleased to release in this VeraMobile for Android v.7.40.358 the following:
Ezlo Atom and Ezlo PlugHub controllers:
- In scene creation you can now use AND, OR, NOT logical operators, as well as the ability to create groups with them to define in the triggers the logic that best fits your needs.
- With scenes you can now set the house mode to home/ away/ night/ vacation when certain triggers are met.
- The scene creation flow has been redesigned to be easier for you to define your automations. You can check the support article to see a step-by-step description of scene creation.
- Bug fixing for VC702.
To see how to setup a scene with the new logical operators you can check this video VeraMobile for Android advanced scene creation with Ezlo VOI™.
To get the Android Beta build v.7.40.343 please follow this steps:
1. Make sure you are part of the Vera-Dashboard Google Group.
2. Point your mobile web browser to this address to get or update the app.
Please note that it may take up to several days for Google to distribute the build to all Beta testers.