Beta Android - v. 7.40.360 hot fix

We’ve released today the hot fix for the Beta Android.

Fixes: Fixed issue with connection to the controller

Please note the Android Beta build is currently under Google review and can be available for random users.

For the full description of the new feature please check the Advanced Scenes for Ezlo controllers

1 Like

Yay, looking forward to kicking the tires. Will certainly report in with findings.

1 Like

@LibraSun Waiting for your feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Anna, I can confirm that once .360 pushed to my Android device, my problems cleared up. Now able to see and control Devices and Scenes.

Have not attempted any edits, as I am on the road, but will resume testing in full in 72 hours.

1 Like

Hi @Anna,

So it seems I am back at two releases ago. Lite, Edge, Edge Linux are working. However, on the Plus still no Rooms information. All devices sit in the No room bucket, and if you go in the device details the room drop down is empty and you have the spinning wheel again.

Cheers Rene

1 Like

app continues not to honor devices’ “Invisible” tag. I’m seeing several items that should be hidden from the UI which do not appear outside of Vera Mobile app

The linking messes up the formatting and that is relevant here:
So questions for the people having issues with the latest GA or Beta version of the app:

1. is it specific to a Plus or do you have it with Edge or Lite as well?
  2. do you have geofences set in your App for the problematic controller?
  3. do you use geofences as triggers in scenes?
  4. does the web interface work (it should)

As FYI. Support also contacted me through PM, but it was not fixed by what they did. So I edited the user_data.json and ripped out all geofencing settings. Do not try this unless you know what you are doing!

Hopefully this helps them to diagnose this issue properly and provide a fix.

Cheers Rene

1 Like