We’re happy to release a new Ezlo Linux update v. 1.0.25 for Vera Edge and Ezlo Plus controllers:
- Added support HTTP Lua module
- Implemented Lua API for changing items value of other plugin.
- Bug fixing on Z-Wave and Zigbee devices
- Issue with no “http_connection_closed” broadcast when the connection is closed via http.close_connection(id).
- Issue on Z-Wave devices with “electric_meter_amper” that is updated only when the hub is restarted. Ampere meter not changing value instantly once pairing a device supporting it (for example pairing a switch and adding some load to it - e.g. connect a bulb)
Attached you can find the latest API documentation with the new features
http_module_API.pdf (40.0 KB)
For all users that enrolled in the Alpha group for Vera Edge with Ezlo Linux fw or in Beta for Ezlo Plus you need to do one of the following actions to get the update:
- Power cycle your Vera Edge/Ezlo Plus controller or
- Unplug the ethernet cable, wait for 10s, plug it back into the Vera Edge/Ezlo Plus controller.