We’re releasing a new update for Ezlo Linux firmware for Ezlo Plus and the Vera Edge (that runs Ezlo Linux). v. 1.0.29:
- Added support in firmware for HTTP request action block for scenes (the support in UI will come in the next mobile apps releases)
- Improvements on the FW update process from Vera FW to the new Linux FW (handled cases with bad blocks on the controller)
- Bug fixing on Z-Wave and Zigbee devices
Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state
Issue on Z-Wave devices with “electric_meter_amper” that is updated only when the hub is restarted. Ampere meter not changing value instantly once pairing a device supporting it (for example pairing a switch and adding some load to it - e.g. connect a bulb)
Issue with incorrect sunrise/sunset time for scene in case the timezone is changed after enrollment. The sunrise/sunset scenes are calculated based on location and for the moment we do not have UI support to change it after enrollment (API is in progress of being integrated in UI)
Issue with random Zigbee module crash and automatically restart when trying to change Zigbee dimmer value after the hub reboot
Issues with can not change color on Zwave RGB bulbs
Issue on Vera Edge where after the first update from Vera FW to the new Linux FW the “Internet” LED is OFF.
To get your controller updated to the latest version please do one of the following actions:
- Power cycle your Vera Edge / Ezlo Plus controller or
- Unplug the ethernet cable, wait for 10s, plug it back into the Vera Edge / Ezlo Plus controller.