We’re releasing a new update for Ezlo Linux firmware for Ezlo Plus and the Vera Edge (that runs Ezlo Linux). v.1.1.988.2:
- This release comes with changes in the Firmware versioning format that were triggered by changes in our flow of building the Firmware. The new firmware version will be 1.1.988.2 and the new format allows us to track changed components better and determine what exactly changed and what needs to be updated. Also in the future we will be able to update firmware “partially” if needed on controllers that are using 1.1.988.2 firmware version or a major one.
Implemented mechanism for possibility to update plugins independent/separately from Firmware.
Added support for HTTP server functionality
- Fixed the issue about not being able to change color on Zwave RGB bulbs
- Fixed the issue with random Zigbee module crash and automatically restart when trying to change Zigbee dimmer value after the hub reboot
- Other bug fixing on Z-Wave and Zigbee devices
Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state
Issue on Z-Wave devices with “electric_meter_amper” that is updated only when the hub is restarted. Ampere meter not changing value instantly once pairing a device supporting it (for example pairing a switch and adding some load to it - e.g. connect a bulb)
Issue with incorrect sunrise/sunset time for scene in case the timezone is changed after enrollment. The sunrise/sunset scenes are calculated based on location and for the moment we do not have UI support to change it after enrollment (API is in progress of being integrated in UI)
Issue on Vera Edge where after the first update from Vera FW to the new Linux FW the “Internet” LED is OFF
HTTP server (Public) API Documentation.pdf (20.7 KB)
To get your controller updated to the latest version please do one of the following actions:
- Power cycle your Vera Edge / Ezlo Plus controller or
- Unplug the ethernet cable, wait for 10s, plug it back into the Vera Edge / Ezlo Plus controller.