We’re excited to announce today we’ve released a new Ezlo Linux firmware v.1.2.1000.4 for Ezlo controllers or VeraEdge running Ezlo Linux fw.
- Added support in firmware for working with LUA scripts in scenes (mobile apps support coming soon).
- LUA: Aligned name of parameters to underscore style for core items methods. Please note that these changes are not backward compatible and if the core module API is already used in existing plugins then the name of the fields need to be changed/corrected. Changes are in the scripting -> core section of the attached documentation.
api_doc_1.2.zip (1.2 MB)
- Improvements to the HTTP server implementation
- Improvements in Lua HTTP API:
- Supported multipart type of requests
- Added new parameter for “flushing” all data to Lua without buffering
- Bug fixes on working with Zwave and Zigbee devices.
Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state.
Issue on Z-Wave devices with “electric_meter_amper” that is updated only when the hub is restarted. Ampere meter not changing value instantly once pairing a device supporting it (for example pairing a switch and adding some load to it - e.g. connect a bulb).
Issue with incorrect sunrise/sunset time for scene in case the timezone is changed after enrollment. The sunrise/sunset scenes are calculated based on location and for the moment we do not have UI support to change it after enrollment (API is in progress of being integrated in UI).
Issue on Vera Edge where after the first update from Vera FW to the new Linux FW the “Internet” LED is OFF.
To get your controller updated to the latest version please do one of the following actions:
- Power cycle your Vera Edge / Ezlo Plus controller or
- Unplug the ethernet cable, wait for 10s, plug it back into the Vera Edge / Ezlo Plus controller.