Beta - Ezlo Linux firmware v.1.4.1055.10 update for Vera Edge and Ezlo Plus controllers

We’re releasing today a new Ezlo Linux v.1.4.1055.10 for Ezlo Plus and VeraEdge running Ezlo Linux firmware.

Fixes:

• Fixed the issue with not being able to operate/control device items

Known issues:

• Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state

• Issue on Z-Wave devices with “electric_meter_amper” that is updated only when the hub is restarted. Ampere meter not changing value instantly once pairing a device supporting it (for example pairing a switch and adding some load to it - e.g. connect a bulb)

• Issue with incorrect sunrise/sunset time for a scene in case the timezone is changed after enrollment. The sunrise/sunset scenes are calculated based on location and for the moment we do not have UI support to change it after enrollment (API is in progress of being integrated in UI)

• Issue on Vera Edge where after the first update from Vera FW to the new Linux FW the Internet LED is OFF

3 Likes

Looking forward to being able to get that and restore functionality. Just out of curiosity, have you guys made any progress on figuring out the issues with the Aeon multi-sensor not getting any values for the child devices?

My device issues reported here was unfortunately not resolved by this update.

There is an issue with this firmware for plugins. They basically do not work. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Cheers Rene

1 Like

I can not reach my devices. I can see them in the Mios App but nothing happens when they are selected. They turn off and on in the app but not irl. (Ezlo Plus)

Nope. Still no-op on my Ezlo Plus unit. Sorry!

Thank you for your feedback, the team is looking on these. We’ll get back here once there is an update on those items.