We’ve released today a new Ezlo Linux firmware v.1.5.1088.1 for VeraEdge with Linux firmware and Ezlo Plus controllers:
- Lua API: added HTTP answer code to http_connection_closed event
- Lua API: user_data in http.request() can be of any type.
- Added support in firmware for the ZigBee door lock cluster (the list of supported Zigbee door looks will be confirmed in the upcoming device integration release notes once the devices will be fully evaluated)
- Added support for Zwave Version command class
- Added support for Zwave devices Firmware Update (the support for this feature on cloud and/or mobile apps will come part of the next releases)
- Bug fixes on working with Zwave and Zigbee devices.
Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state
Issue on Z-Wave devices with “electric_meter_amper” that is updated only when the hub is restarted. Ampere meter not changing value instantly once pairing a device supporting it (for example pairing a switch and adding some load to it - e.g. connect a bulb)
Issue with incorrect sunrise/sunset time for scene in case the timezone is changed after enrollment. The sunrise/sunset scenes are calculated based on location and for the moment we do not have UI support to change it after enrollment (API is in progress of being integrated in UI)
Issue on Vera Edge where after the first update from Vera FW to the new Linux FW the “Internet” LED is OFF