We’re releasing today a new Ezlo Linux v.126.96.36.1992.7 for VeraEdge and Ezlo Plus controllers, with the following:
New Features - available with latest Android and iOS Beta apps:
- Added support for Zwave SmartStart
- Added support doe Zwave network Reset and Zwave network reconstruct
- Added parentDeviceId field in each hub.item.updated broadcast if this field is not empty in related device
- Supported persistent field for device objects.
- Bug fixes on working with Zwave and Zigbee devices.
Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state
Issue on Z-Wave devices with “electric_meter_amper” that is updated only when the hub is restarted. Ampere meter not changing value instantly once pairing a device supporting it (for example pairing a switch and adding some load to it - e.g. connect a bulb)
Issue with incorrect sunrise/sunset time for scene in case the timezone is changed after enrollment. The sunrise/sunset scenes are calculated based on location and for the moment we do not have UI support to change it after enrollment (API is in progress of being integrated in UI)
Issue on Vera Edge where after the first update from Vera FW to the new Linux FW the “Internet” LED is OFF
Issue with ezlocast not working in scenes.
We changed the versioning for the Ezlo Linux released as follows:
- the first 2 digits will be locked and will change only due certification reason;
- the last 3 digit will be incremented each release as following:
- the third digit representing the release version and will be incremented by one at each release;
- the forth digit represents the internal build version and will increase with one or more units each release depending on the number of builds between releases;
- the last digit will be incremented each time a patch/minor fix will be added on top of the release candidate.