Beta - Ezlo Linux firmware v.2.0.5.1213.2

We’ve released a new Beta Ezlo Linux firmware v. 2.0.5.1213.2 with the following:
New Features:

• Added support for working with the built-in Siren on Ezlo Secure;
  • Network Management - Implemented API for getting current operator name.

Fixes:

• Fixed the issues with the controller sending a lot of broadcasts if sim card is not inserted;
  • Fixed the issue with battery devices became unreachable in a network with more than 5 devices
  • Fixed the issues with devices not changing their status to unreachable
  • Bug fixing on Z-Wave, Zigbee and 2GiG devices

Known issues:

• Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state
  • Issue on Z-Wave devices with “electric_meter_amper” that is updated only when the hub is restarted. Ampere meter not changing value instantly once pairing a device supporting it (for example pairing a switch and adding some load to it - e.g. connect a bulb)
  • Issue with incorrect sunrise/sunset time for scene in case the timezone is changed after enrollment. The sunrise/sunset scenes are calculated based on location and for the moment we do not have UI support to change it after enrolment (API is in progress of being integrated in UI)
  • Issue on Vera Edge where after the first update from Vera FW to the new Linux FW the “Internet” LED is OFF
  • Issue with not being able to set the sirens to off from Preset Modes on relay connection
  • Issues with being unable to turn off the Ezlo Secure siren from mobile application
4 Likes

Any indication when this will be solved/implemented as it hinders me to test it in a more wider environment?

@Matsohl - I believe that you can work around the problem by setting your controller latitude and longitude using the apitool at https://apitool.ezlo.com. Choose custom and send the json below modified to your latitude and longitude. Doing this fixed my sunrise/sunset miscalculations.

{
    "id": "_ID_",
    "jsonrpc": "2.0",
    "method": "hub.coordinates.set",
    "params": {
          "latitude" :  XX.XXXX,
          "longitude" : -YY.YYYY 
     }
}
2 Likes