Added support to Power Cycle Ezlo Secure using the Speaker Button (the button must be pressed at least 10 seconds and no more than 15 seconds)
Added support for hub.device.check method for Zwave devices (Requests actual values from device or checks reachable state of device). The command does not have support yet in UI.
Added support for changing house modes using the Centralite keypad.
Added support sending logs to cloud or saving it to USB stick if cloud connection is not available by button click (1-press of reset button)
Added support of coroutines in Lua
Added logic for plugin execution policy -> Defines logic of setuping scripts states/environment.
https://api.ezlo.com/plugins/api/index.html#executionpolicy (logic of scripts states/environment setup).
The firmware creates a new environment for each script execution and destroys it in the end by default. But it can be changed by defining restoreLastScriptState execution policy.
Now possible values will be:
newStateEachScriptRun - creates new Lua state/environment for each start of plugin script.
restoreLastScriptState - creates new Lua state/environment for each plugin start and uses the same Lua environment for each next script execution. If plugin was restarted then Lua environment will be cleaned and created again.
Default value: newStateEachScriptRun
- Improvements on the controller connection to cloud servers.
- Improvements to the video recording mechanism
- Added improvements to camera settings mechanism that will allow saving new settings in cases when requests to the camera fail because of the camera being offline
- Added support in the camera plugin for filtering cameras by MAC during discovery
- Fixed the issues with Vera Edge losing network settings after a firmware update
- Fixed the issue with Pre-recording failure after long streaming
- Fixed the issues with time restrictions that were set for deleted pincodes were also displayed for newly added pincodes
- Fixed the delays when adding Zlink ZL-PA-100 using smart start
- Fixed the issues with the VistaCam 702 motion sensor that was enabled (armed) when entering Night mode (the motion sensor should have been armed by default only in Vacation and Away mode)
- Fixed the issues with the VistaCam 702 Motion sensor no longer working after camera reboot
- Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state
- Issue on Z-Wave devices with “electric_meter_amper” that is updated only when the hub is restarted. Ampere meter not changing value instantly once pairing a device supporting it (for example pairing a switch and adding some load to it - e.g. connect a bulb)
- Issue with incorrect sunrise/sunset time for scene in case the timezone is changed after enrollment. The sunrise/sunset scenes are calculated based on location and for the moment we do not have UI support to change it after enrollment (API is in progress of being integrated in UI)
- Issue on Vera Edge where after the first update from Vera FW to the new Linux FW the “Internet” LED is OFF
- Issues with some Door Locks, as Danalock V3, that are not added with S2 encryption
- Random issues with Wifi connection cannot be established because the network is not visible for the controller
- Vera Edge Wifi connectifity issues:
- Issues the Vera Edge controller not being able sometimes to connect to a Wifi network
- Issus with disabling wifi interfaces not working on Vera Edge
- Issues with hub.network.get method reporting AP interface as up, even if it is disabled