Beta - Ezlo Linux firmware v.2.0.8.1357.3

The long range Z-Wave thing could be of interest for myself, I have a garage that is some distance away from the house.

A door contact sensor on the garage door that works long range could be handy.

I’ve not read much about Z-Wave long range will existing Z-Wave devices work with it?

Yes.
its about the hub having this capability to sense from far away.

1 Like

I still stuck on 2.0.7.1313.16. Also no update after restart…

AFAIK that’s true only for 700 series devices. So, you’ll need a specific sensor and hub.

1 Like

Hi @Oleh @Gabi
my ezloplus remains blocked in version V2.0.7.1313.16

I restarted several times, even electrically but that does not change

Same here. I believe @Oleh and @Gabi are looking into it.

My understanding was as long as the Hub is 700 series, the devices it connects to could be 500 etc.

Hi @Odysee, if you did not already register to be part of the Beta Program please check this thread and fill in the form.

Hi @blacey, if you did not already register to be part of the Beta Program please check this thread and fill in the form.

Hi @Pitt13, if you did not already register to be part of the Beta Program please check this thread and fill in the form.

I’m already a beta tester and always got updates. However I’ve re-registered to the “new” Beta Program even if the meaning doesn’t quite make sense to me.

I’ve just power cycled the device and got the update.

Update ok for me

I have an Ezlo secure, not enrolled on the beta program, where do I check what is the firmware version I currently have? Thanks!

In the Vera app in Settings - Customer Care at the bottom.

1 Like

Thanks! Found it!

Where do you find the firmware version for the Ezlo on the Iphone app? In Tech Support I only see the App Version.

Hi
I don’t have an Iphone

It’s in Tech Support, sometimes you have to restart the app to see the value for Firmware Version.