We’re releasing today a new Ezlo Linux v.1.4.1055.9 for Ezlo Plus and VeraEdge running Ezlo Linux firmware.
- Added support to apply predefined settings for LTE Module
- Fixed reading of ICCID of Sim cards
- Bug fixes on working with Zwave and Zigbee devices.
Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state
Issue on Z-Wave devices with “electric_meter_amper” that is updated only when the hub is restarted. Ampere meter not changing value instantly once pairing a device supporting it (for example pairing a switch and adding some load to it - e.g. connect a bulb)
Issue with incorrect sunrise/sunset time for scene in case the timezone is changed after enrollment. The sunrise/sunset scenes are calculated based on location and for the moment we do not have UI support to change it after enrollment (API is in progress of being integrated in UI)
Issue on Vera Edge where after the first update from Vera FW to the new Linux FW the “Internet” LED is OFF
To get your controller updated to the latest version please do one of the following actions:
- Power cycle your Vera Edge / Ezlo Plus controller or
- Unplug the ethernet cable, wait for 10s, plug it back into the Vera Edge / Ezlo Plus controller.