Beta - Ezlo Linux v. 2.0.9.1382.14 hot fix for Ezlo Plus, Ezlo Secure, Vera Edge controllers

All my devices vanished after this update!

Scenes and rooms are still there but no devices.
Is there a way to revert or restore a backup?

Edit: @Ioana ECS-435

Hi @Ioana
I did well to wait before creating many scenes to my VeraPlus, I would have to start all over again.
Can you script to rewrite the scenes from a previous version so that we don’t lose the job please?

Same here. No devices left…

You mean Ezlo Plus or Vera Plus?

On EzloPlus

Édit
the goal being to recover the existing scenes and to rewrite them. And it can become a utility for the next time too

Will sit this one out, I believe.

Well, updates aren’t optional yet so I say @Ioana needs to pull this update before more users get affected.

1 Like

Lets hope no power failures.

Just checked my Ezlo Plus it’s still on version 2.0.9.1382.13. All my scenes and devices still look to be present.

However I hadn’t created any scenes that had scene controllers as triggers.

Yep, I’m toast too.

Same here :frowning:

Our engineering team had a process issue…one of the “build servers” was building without going thru the QA process…Its now been fixed…
that is why we only see this issue on certain “builds”…

Ok, good you found the cause. Is it possible for affected users to recover without re-pairing devices?

I think they are working on that now. My advice, do not touch anything for now and wait for the .15 (or .16) release.

And @melih, it should not be possible that a build gets released while bypassing QA.

Cheers Rene

1 Like

I know…

human error does occur…must learn and improve processes everytime there is a human error.

I just updated my EzloPlus right now to this .14 version and it has now worked ok. No devices lost.

Cheers Rene

2 Likes

Guys, packages of 2.0.9.1382.14 firmware were fixed and updated several hours ago.
If somebody updated to it from previous version - they wouldn’t have this problem.
Now we are working on the new build which will restore removed devices.

1 Like

Update build is already available. It will be 1382.15.
We are testing it now and will push it asap.

3 Likes

I couldn’t bring up the device wizard just now to re-add the devices which were removed :frowning:

We’ve released a new Beta firmware v.2.0.9.1382.15 that recovers the devices for Ezlo Plus controllers after those were lost due to v.2.0.9.1382.14 release: https://community.getvera.com/t/beta-ezlo-linux-v-2-0-9-1382-15-hot-fix-for-ezlo-plus-controllers/216928.

2 Likes