Beta feedback Ezlo Plus

Its app 3.45 (2)
fw 1.0.29

VOi in attached pic

How is that their fault it takes that long for delivery? Complain to your post office!

3 Likes

I look forward to mine,

Blame my post office ?? I did not send it, Ezlo has chosen the shipping company. My package (and many otherers) were stuck somewhere in Ukraine for more than 40 days.
May be it was cheap, but we all loose > 40 days of testing possibilities

Shit happensā€¦

2 Likes

Anyone figured out how to get Alexa and google in the VOI+menu ?

So I did some further tests on my Ezlo Plus.

First I deleted the Philio PSP05 motion sensor because it does not work at allā€¦ Strange: now I receive a tamper alert for the Philio. So at least something worksā€¦ But this device is useless for now.

New devices added
Fibaro 3in1 Motion Sensor FGMS001 (the zwaveplus version): this device included fine and 4 devices were created: Motion - Temp - Light and surprise: a Seismic sensor. Never saw that one on the Vera controllers. This device works fine: motion is detected fine and untripped after approx 1 minute. Also temp and light level measurements seem ok. Although I donā€™t know what the frequency is they get updated. You cannot see nor change the parameters yet.

Aeotec Led Bulb ZWA002 (RGBW). This one included fine and you can switch the light on and off. Although this goes quite slow (ramp up and off in 2-3 dimming level steps). Dimming works but slow. You can set different colours in the app (looks nice) but this does not work at all ! I tried by setting colours directly on the device and via a scene but no change. Lamp keeps shining white. I had several times app crashes (android) when changing something on this device\

Aeotec DoorWindow sensor ZW112. Including went ok but this device does NOT WORK at all! I had placed it on a door less than 2 m1 from the controller. I took it off again and played with the magnet: I see the green led on the sensor blink everytime the magnet is close to the sensor or taken away form the sensor. But no reaction at all on the Ezlo Plus. I thought maybe the icon does not change, so I created a scene (light on when door open) but it just does not work.

Fibaro The Button FGPB101-1. Including went fine.To test it further I made some scenes with single, double and triple click of the button. These all worked fine !

Verdict of testing 6 zwave devices that are on the integrated list
Neo Motion NASPDO1Z : motion works, but light level not
Philio Motion PSP05 : does not work at all !
Fibaro FGMS001 : works fine including light and temp
Aeotec Bulb ZWA002 works but only white colour, other colours donā€™t work
Fibaro Button FGPB 101-1 works fine (tested single/double/triple clicks)

So only 33% of devices work fine, 33% only partly and 33% are completely useless so far
Quite some work to do here, I donā€™t understand how these devices are tested ???
Note: I have > 7 years experiences with zwave so I know what I am doing and all these devices work fine on my Vera controllers.

@Mai_Pensato
Thanks for your feedback.
We are checking the issues which you reported with these devices:

Neo Motion NASPDO1Z : motion works, but light level not
Philio Motion PSP05 : does not work at all !
Aeotec Bulb ZWA002 works but only white colour, other colours donā€™t work
Aeotec DoorWindow sensor ZW112

Can you check please the FW version for these devices.

Okay. How should I do that without excluding them and including them again on my Vera Plus? By the way I think there is only one fw version for these devices.

The Ezlo Plus is on 1.0.29

@Oleh

I checked the fw versions of these devices. Info from Vera controller: go to device - advanced - variables - versioninfo
Example for the Aeotec DW sensor ZW112:

I also checked at Aeotec site. For the ZW112 there is a firmware upgrade available (1.02 ā†’ 1.03). For the bulb ZWA002 there is only one firmware version.
So my conclusion is that last 2 figures at version info is the firmware version of the device.

Aeotec DW sensor ZW112 v 1.2 (1.02 ? )
Aeotec Bulb ZWA002 v 2.0
Philio PSP05 v 1.28
NeoCoolcam Motion NASPD01Z v 3.97

Hi
the seismic sensor appears on the VeraPlus since the last update that I made 7.31. I had to exclude and include the device to see the seismic detector appear

1 Like

Added a smartthings zigbee door and temp sensor. Added ok, but it only shows as a temp sensor. This device functioned fine in vera plus.

@Oleh,

I provided you with the information you asked for. Is this clear ? Did you check the integration of these devices ?

In the meantime I noticed something remarkable on the Aeotec DoorWindow sensor ZW112. When I donā€™t open or close the door for a few hours I see the ā€œcanā€™t detect deviceā€ message and the battery level is at 0%.
But when I open or close the door than the message immediattely dissapears and the battery level jumps back to 100%. So the Ezlo plus notices changes in the state of the sensorā€¦ Funny but it is still useless at this momentā€¦

Also at other devices I have seen the ā€œcanā€™t detect deviceā€ message. For example ont he Greenwave powernode 6/ Although it is very close to the controller (1,5 m1) in same room.
So I ask my self what is the range of the EzloPlus.
What is the function of the black wire: is this the zwave antenna or wifi ?

Awaiting your reply

@Oleh
Is it not the network care system that monitors the nodes and when there has been no response for x time identified this as a problem as on the VeraPlus?

Iā€™ve seen the same problems on the Atom with an Everspring door contact sensor.

Now the device is can not detect device. the device is 4m from controller and battery is at 80%

What happens if you open or close the door (status change of the door sensor) ?

nothing as its a door sensor with temperature, but only included as a temp sensor.

Hi @Mai_Pensato @cw-kid
I enconted same issues with Atom V2 in Beta Testing. My Fibaro FGMS - 001 or my Fibaro FGK-101 seemed sleeping with battery level at 0 % and red message ā€œCanā€™t detect periphericā€

If I ā€œopen the doorā€ for FGK 101, it awake and battery level come to 100%

I noticed too that for FGMS-001 or FGK-101 , the children devices such Light Sensor, Temperature Sensor appears in dashboard or in connected devices but their pairing seems to be bad . They display the red message ā€œCanā€™t detect periphericā€ and the value Ā°C or lumens are inexisting ou completely false, and there is no evolution of these values all along the day

I signaled these issues to @oleh in my message Beta feedback Ezlo Atom v2 - #148 by CorsicaSouth - Beta Discussions - Ezlo Community but I think he is overbooked with a lot of job.

Iā€™m waiting something happened with theses issues before driving new beta testing of my Atom V2

I noticed the same issues with Hank SCN04 wich is a remote 4 buttons and who sleep too and which pairing is bad too (I canā€™t associate an existing scene with a button, it seems i have to recreate all scene for each button even itā€™s an existing scene - maybe misunderstanding of me for that)

Iā€™m wondering if somebody at Ezlo as enough time to see ours messages in those Beta Forums

Many thanks for your sharings experience

1 Like

There also appears to be an issue in the dashboard, saying there are no scenes , i have 7 scenes on the contoller