Beta release VeraMobile for iOS v.39(2)

We’re happy to announce we’ve submitted today a new VeraMobile for iOS v.39(2) Beta update.

New features for the upcoming Ezlo Plus controller:

• Added wizard for Zigbee devices.

Fixes for Ezlo Platform - Ezlo Atom, Ezlo PlugHub, Vera Edge running Ezlo Linux fw:

• Fixed an issue when using the scene controller device with scenes;
  • Fixed an issue on scene when using arm state as a trigger.

Fixes for Vera controllers:

• fixed an issue that was causing the live streaming for cameras to stop working in certain conditions

To be part of the Beta iOS please enter your information in this form.
If you are already a beta tester, you’ll receive a new update.

IMPORTANT - Please note that Apple is experiencing delays with the app review process. It may take couple of days, up to 1 week to get this version approved.

4 Likes

excellent!

I just received my notification from Apple that I can download and use v.39 beta (using testflight)…

I tested the zigbee functionality with Ezlo Edge (my very own development version called “Sample 5” :slight_smile: along with some Centralite zigbee devices like smartplug and motion detector.

I also put a quarter to show the relative size of the Ezlo Plus hub and the Centralite Motion detector.

Happy to report inclusion went very smoothly…device controls are lightning fast…its just instant! You press the button on the app the device responds literally instantly (kudos to Firmware team)…created device triggered scenes and for now it all works perfectly!

And…it works “locally” :slight_smile

3 Likes

NICE!!! Hope that plane with test units arrives asap… Are the European units going thrue US before Europe?

/Mattias

hoping to ship them all around the same time…fingers crossed

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the pre-release info and sounds great. I’ve had similar great inclusion experiences with z-wave on the Atom and the new Linux firmware. I’ve signed up for the Ezlo Plus beta hub and Atom Plus tests and looking forward to receiving and experimenting/testing the new gear/toys.

Nice! :+1: :muscle:

2 Likes