Beta - VeraMobile for Android v.7.40.504

Hi @hamishmcg, yes, usually when it says “Install failed”, the solution is to uninstall the current version.

I’ve seen no option yet to set a Z-Wave device parameter. Vera Plus seems not supported and all my devices on my Ezlo Plus say “Device Broken”.

Hi
it works well on my VeraPlus and it is reactive, only the cameras do not work. But it is not for the VeraPlus

Hi @cw-kid,

Just managed to set some parameters for a Neo leak sensor. Note it only works for the Ezlo Linux based plus controllers (Atom support to come). I am not seeing any prepopulated device settings, but my other devices are in the broken status as they where included on a previous firmware version.

Cheers Rene

Hi @Pitt13,

You selected a child device of the Fibaro sensor. Device parameters can only be set on the parent device. FibDetEAU in your case. Child devices are sort of virtual devices to show additional capabilities of a device. And of course it does not work for the Vera firmware. There you can simply use the web interface and a real keyboard (o the luxury)

Cheers Rene

I read it wrong then, I thought if my Atom had firmware version 8.499 it would work.

The OP said “RTOS-based controllers (Ezlo Atom, Ezlo PlugHub) a new firmware version is needed (higher than v.8.499) - soon to be released.”

So I guess it does need to be “higher than”

I don’t have an Ezlo Plus to test with as I haven’t been sent one as yet.

Exactly. We’ll be releasing a new RTOS firmware for the Ezlo Atom and Ezlo PlugHub to be able to use the z-wave device settings. The current version is 8.499 and doesn’t have this support.

1 Like

Hi @reneboer
no it is not a child device but the water leak detector, the Temp and the child of the water leak detector but it does not matter that is 3 beta version that it is like that. … In any case it is responsive for orders