Beta - VeraMobile for Android v.7.50.516

We’re happy to announce we’re releasing a new VeraMobile for Android v.7.50.516 beta update.

Ezlo Platform - Ezlo Atom, Ezlo PlugHub, Vera Edge running Ezlo Linux firmware:

Issues fixed:

• app crashed when the list with voice assistants loaded
  • the controllers list from the previous logged in account were still displayed when connecting with another account
  • device pairing wizard did not continued to the 3rd step after the device was discovered
  • user was redirected again to login page after entering his credentials
  • user removed a controller from account and the Add controller button wasn’t displayed anymore
  • app crashed when user switched internet connection from local connection to relay or from relay connection to local connection
  • device status was updated only after user changed tabs in the app
  • endless spinner was displayed over the device section when user changes device state
  • user was stuck in device pairing wizard, Step 3, in an endless spinner
  • app crashed when user connected to Controllers page

Improvements:

• Refactor linux firmware integration
  • Implement pin code restrictions for daily and monthly

Vera controllers fixes:

• scene was not deleted when user tapped the Delete button in the New Dashboard

For those of you that are Beta testers via the Google platform and want to test the build faster you can enroll at this link , as we’ve changed the tool to distribute the builds - if you haven’t done it already. If you already use the new tool, you’ll receive an app update with v.7.50.515 .

2 Likes

Hi
What is Refactor linux please ?

In this release we developed a new component responsible for linux firmware/atom communication that should bring stability and speed improvements.

1 Like

Hi @oleg.macovei,

The response for the Devices screen is better, especially when switching between views.

However, when i toggle a binary switch on the app still shows it as off. Also means I cannot turn anything off. I have to go to another menu item and back the Devices to get the correct status.

Also the old problem seems back that if you leave the phone/tablet for a while with the Vera app active and unlock the screen the list is empty. Also here i have to select another menu item and go back.

That was my two minutes of testing.

Cheers Rene

I updated the Vera mobile app earlier today. The device Status seems to work OK for me with binary light and switch devices.

App is connected to my Vera Plus.

Hi. @reneboer. What firmware do you have ?

Hi @oleg.macovei,

The HC2 runs the latest 1.1.988.4. I can see on the hub (via API, and EzloBridge) that it has the correct status, it seems the broadcast messages are not handled by the android app properly. Also the app keeps connecting via relay, never local again. This is also true for the Atom.

Cheers Rene

I just had a notification on my phone from the Vera app, I clicked on it and then I see this.

But there is no way to tell which device it is referring too?

1 Like