We’re releasing a new VeraMobile for Android Beta update v.7.50.520 to Google store with bug fixing.
Fixes for Ezlo Atom and Ezlo PlugHub:
- Display the RBG colour picker for HomeSeer HSM200
- Display sirens under “What to do if an armed sensor trips?” Section
- Display the last step of the wizard when an S2 authenticated device is added
- Display the correct set point range for the thermostats
- Fix the ability to notify a user when a scene is created.
For those of you that are Beta testers via the Google platform and want to test the build faster you can enroll at this link , as we’ve changed the tool to distribute the builds - if you haven’t done it already. If you already use the new tool, you’ll receive an app update with v.7.50.519.