We’re submitting today to Google a new Beta update for VeraMobile for Android v.7.50.692 with the following:
- Add support for the location settings for Ezlo controllers
- Add support for changing the temperature, date, and time formats for Ezlo controllers
- Add support for changing a time zone for Ezlo controllers.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect message was showing up after including an S2 device without authentication
- Fixed an issue when the app gets disconnected if the user taps back from play record video.
- Fixed an issue where the user unable to set the controller’s siren to off from Preset Modes on the relay and local connection
- Fixed an issue where the user disconnects from the app when the app is opened from standby mode
- Fixed an issue where the user isn’t allowed to edit a mode trigger in create scene step
- Fixed an issue where the user is unable to access a newly added smart assistant until re-opens the app
- Fixed an issue when newly added configuration parameters are not displayed on the app
- Fixed an issue with the Vistacam 702 live stream
For those of you that are Beta testers via the Google platform and want to test the build faster, you can enroll at this link, as we’ve changed the tool to distribute the builds - if you haven’t done it already. If you already use the new tool, you’ll receive an app update with v.7.50.690.