We’re releasing today a new Beta update for VeraMobile for Android v.7.50.736 / MiOS v.1.0.735 with the following:
New features for Ezlo controllers:
- Add support for VistaCam 1200 doorbell camera
- Add support for Vistacam 1102 outdoor camera via Wi-Fi on boarding
- Create and edit scenes that have HTTP requests as actions
- Create and edit scenes that have Lua scripts as actions
- App freeze during Vistacam 702 discovery wizard, when the Next button in the camera detected confirmation popup is not tapped
- Snapshot button remains preselected in camera live view
- possible issue with scenes missing if the app is sent to the background. As a workaround you need to tap on a different screen (like Devices) and then return to the Scenes screen - the list with scenes must now be populated.
For those of you that are Beta testers via the Google platform and want to test the build faster you can enroll at this link , as we’ve changed the tool to distribute the builds - if you haven’t done it already. If you already use the new tool, you’ll receive an app update with v.7.50.734 .