BUG Report - openLuup code update

It appears that a small update needs to be made to: L_EVL3VistaAlarmPanel1.lua on line 8616.

This line: INITversion = shellExecute('head -n 3 /etc/cmh-ludl/openLuup/init.lua |grep -e "revisionDate ="')
Should now read: INITversion = shellExecute('head -n 3 /etc/cmh-ludl/openLuup/init.lua | grep -e "VERSION = "')

This appears to be due to a change in the naming in init.lua in openLuup.

Anyhow, I thought I’d report this for anyone who was struggling with getting the up and running in openLuup.

Yes, I think it’s safe to remove this check all together now… Understandable that Cybr implemented this at the time…

[quote=“mssearch, post:1, topic:194727”]It appears that a small update needs to be made to: L_EVL3VistaAlarmPanel1.lua on line 8616.

This line: INITversion = shellExecute('head -n 3 /etc/cmh-ludl/openLuup/init.lua |grep -e "revisionDate ="')
Should now read: INITversion = shellExecute('head -n 3 /etc/cmh-ludl/openLuup/init.lua | grep -e "VERSION = "')

This appears to be due to a change in the naming in init.lua in openLuup.

Anyhow, I thought I’d report this for anyone who was struggling with getting the up and running in openLuup.[/quote]

Thanks for the confirmation @CudaNet …for what it’s worth, this also effects @cybrmage 's Caseta Connect Plugin as well. It doesn’t seem like he watches these forums anymore so I figured I’d at least post the solution in case anyone else is trying to get up and running with openLuup :slight_smile:

I should also apologize for not posting this sooner as I ran into this many moons ago (probably an old post on the openLuup forum somewhere regarding the Ademco) before doing exactly as you described.