Bugs associated with editing scenes

App Version 3.50 (5)
iOS 14.2
iPhone Xs Max

There appears to be at least two (2) issues:

PROBLEM 1
When attempting to edit an existing Scene, the values on the “Device Control” screen do not reflect what was previously saved. As a result, it is unclear if changes are being saved.

Steps to reproduce:
Open any existing scene and navigate to the Device Control screen. Carefully note the values displayed. In my case they appear to be reset to the defaults rather than the values previously set. This forces me to have to return all settings back to the desired value in addition to making the changes I planned on making when entering the Edit screen.

Path to problematic screen:
Hamburger button (top left) > Scenes > (Edit any scene - click pencil) > Actions (on bottom) > (Edit action - click pencil) > On Select Devices screen click Next (top right) > you should now be on the “Device Control” screen

Notice in the following image that “Front Door Lock” is “UNLOCKED”. It should appear in the LOCKED state, but does not. It was previously set to LOCKED, but now shows UNLOCKED

PROBLEM 2
When attempting to edit a scene from within the Vera app, a green “Done” button appears at the bottom of the “Device Control” screen. However, after making changes on this screen, tapping on this Done button does nothing. The only way to proceed is to tap on the “Done” found at the upper right side.

Path to problematic screen:
Hamburger button (top left) > Scenes > (Edit any scene - click pencil) > Actions (on bottom) > (Edit action - click pencil) > On Select Devices screen click Next (top right) > you should now be on the “Device Control” screen