Caddx Plugin - VeraLite UI7 to VeraPlus Migration

Any one tried migrating from Vera Lite UI7 to Vera Plus ? I have been using this plugin on VeraLight UI7 with USB-Serial and no issues for long time. I got new VeraPlus now…

Any tips for migrating to VeraPlus ? Is the plugin need’s to install again ? or migration process will take care of this?

Please advise…

I won’t be moving to Vera Plus. For one thing they don’t make one with my country’s Z-Wave frequency. So it’ll be up to users to bite the bullet and try it. I’ve already been in contact with one user on the forum who’s managed to get the plugin to work on their Vera Plus. They were on UI5 beforehand so it was a bit more of a migration for them.

Issues, if they occur, will be with the USB drivers for your serial adapter, or with the UI7 changes to the JavaScript API. The LuaUPnP backend which actually loads the plugin doesn’t look like it’s changed at all.

Edit: As expected, the “Connect” tab of this plugin produces errors in UI7. There’s really nothing I can do about this. Use the Vera’s normal serial port UI to assign the serial port, or if you’re using an IPSerial device put the host:port pair into the “ip” special variable of the top-level plugin.

My veralite is already running with UI7 and plugin is working fine. So I am thinking Migration to Veraplus should work fine. Will let you know.