Can I add a secondary controller?

I tried posting this over on the Plug-in thread, specific to DSC Alarm systems, but I’ve gotten no response in two months. Here is my issue:

I have a well established Vera controller, with dozens of devices, scenes, and a robust PLEG logic setup that I’m unwilling to move to another sort of controller. I know there are other options, but I’m pretty invested in Vera for now, so until I see a better option, I’m here to stay.

I also have a DSC home security system. Many of the zones act as triggers to scenes or PLEG logic for my Vera system through an Envisalink controller. My DSC alarm system has a cellular communicator to call home to the monitoring service, both over cellular and IP. Along with that, it has a built in z-wave controller. Using this would give me some added functionality through the monitoring service, but I know it’s not as robust as Vera. I’ve been down this path before when I used ADT and their Z-wave service was awful.

The alarm.com ip/cell communicator is a ADC-SEM210-PS-AT. I’ve found a youtube video where they used a Lync security system with Samsung smartthings to add the Lync system as a secondary controller.

Can I do this with Vera and the Alarm.com device?