Can't Detect Device Fibaro FGS-213

Hi All,

unfortunatly this Device is everytime “Can’t Detect Device”. If i switch in the Dashboard it works fine and the “Can’t Detect Device” removes for a minute. The Problem is: if the “Can’t Detect Device” Message is present i can’t use Alexa/Echo (tells me the Device is not present).
Anybody here for Help?
Thank you
Tom

Facing the same here. Some help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Shane

Have you tried to view your devices using the AltUI app. Easy to install and will show your missing device. From there you can configure the device to get rid of that annoying “Can’t detect device” message.

Have you tried to view the missing device on the iOS app.

Hi Peter,
the device is not missing, it works good if i use the dashboard, even when “cant detect…“ is showing. Echo is not working.
Tom

I assume you are aware of the recent firmware upgrades with Alexa devices over the last couple of weeks. I wonder would this be causing your problem

This isn’t an Alexa issue, it’s because Vera is telling Alexa that the device isn’t working. Even though it is…

C

So adjusting CommFailure to 0 is not resolving the problem for anyone.

I assume a ticket has been opened with Vera on this issue.

I can only suggest a solution that worked for me on another device that works with Alexa and resolved my issue.

Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

Are you facing:
https://community.getvera.com/t/general-polling-problem-commfailure-but-devices-respond-to-commands-well/210310

Thanks for the help everyone. Got it fixed.

Regards,
Shane

[color=#333]gimp[/color] [color=#333]freejobalert[/color] [color=#333]notepad++[/color]

How did you do that?

Yes curious too.

Seriously? You asked for help but you are not going to give back by telling everyone how you fixed the issue?

Probably he dissociated the device. That’s the best fix in all my device support issues :rofl:.