Color bulb: BulbModelID = LCT010

Still loving AltUI and AltHue!

I have a color bulb: BulbModelID = LCT010 that doesn’t show a bulb icon in AltUI under openLuup. It shows the z-wave default icon. D_DimmableRGBALTHue1.json and D_DimmableALTHue1.json make no mention of “LCT010”. The default icon “dimmable_light_default.png” is in place OK in the icons folder.

Changing the dimmer slider calls this URL: http://ip_address:3480/cmh/skins/default/img/devices/device_states/, which returns a 404. Note no icon is specified in the aforementioned URL. It probably should be calling: http://ip_address:3480/cmh/skins/default/img/devices/device_states/dimmable_light_default.png, which does return an icon in my environment.

So that’s one problem - otherwise I assume the D_DimmableRGBALTHue1.json just needs to known about the bulb id? BulbModelID = LCT010 could probably show the “icons_hue_a19.svg” style of icon, as physically that’s what the bulb looks like.

Yes probably
I am out of town so can you try to edit file ALTHue/D_DimmableRGBALTHue1.json at master · amg0/ALTHue · GitHub and add a section for that bulb just carefully copy pasting some other section.
We ll check the action issue after.
Also can you share the data Json reported in the device setting tab ?
Thx

In D_DimmableRGBALTHue1.json I duplicated the two LCT001 sections and replaced LCT001 with LCT010 (in two places) and it all then worked after restarting.

I also have a LWB010 white bulb and I find it is not mentioned in D_DimmableALTHue1.json but regardless the SVG icons work! So not sure what is going on there.

There are a few other bulb IDs spoken about that also don’t get a mention in the json files:

LCT012, LCT015: Hue icons are not shown correctly after upgrade from Vera 3 to Vera plus - Lighting & Load Control - Ezlo Community
LTW013: Philips Hue Plugin - #464 by richardjgreen - General Plugin Discussion - Ezlo Community
LWB014: Philips Hue Plugin - #466 by rafale77 - General Plugin Discussion - Ezlo Community

It would be good if models that used the same icon code could somehow be made generic, rather than duplicating the code for every single model - not sure how that would be done though. There is no GetVera doco for “dynamic_icons” as found in the json files, so that doesn’t help developers either.

Also are there any SVG icons available for a traditional shaped round bulb out there somewhere? I would prefer that for those bulbs rather than the “Sultan” (refer to archetype in HUE data json) shaped bulb (https://i.mmo.cm/is/image/mmoimg/bigview/sultan-headdress--mw-113590-1.jpg) as seen in “icons_hue_a19.svg”

Bulb info for LCT010 & LWB010 follows:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"modelid": "LCT010"   Color temperature light
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"2": {
      "productname": "Hue color lamp",
      "capabilities": {
        "streaming": {
          "renderer": true,
          "proxy": true
        },
        "control": {
          "maxlumen": 806,
          "colorgamut": [
            [
            ],
            [
            ],
            [
            ]
          ],
          "colorgamuttype": "C",
          "ct": {
            "min": 153,
            "max": 500
          },
          "mindimlevel": 1000
        },
        "certified": true
      },
      "manufacturername": "Philips",
      "swconfigid": "0CE67A8F",
      "swversion": "1.46.13_r26312",
      "state": {
        "hue": 8418,
        "effect": "none",
        "on": false,
        "bri": 54,
        "mode": "homeautomation",
        "sat": 140,
        "colormode": "ct",
        "reachable": true,
        "xy": [
        ],
        "alert": "none",
        "ct": 366
      },
      "config": {
        "function": "mixed",
        "direction": "omnidirectional",
        "startup": {
          "configured": true,
          "mode": "safety"
        },
        "archetype": "sultanbulb"
      },
      "swupdate": {
        "state": "noupdates",
        "lastinstall": "2018-05-29T08:43:07"
      },
      "productid": "Philips-LCT010-1-A19ECLv4",
      "name": "Hue color lamp 1",
      "type": "Extended color light",
      "modelid": "LCT010",
      "uniqueid": "Editedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
    },

"modelid": "LWB010"   Dimmable light

"4": {
      "productname": "Hue white lamp",
      "capabilities": {
        "streaming": {
          "renderer": false,
          "proxy": false
        },
        "control": {
          "mindimlevel": 5000,
          "maxlumen": 806
        },
        "certified": true
      },
      "manufacturername": "Philips",
      "swconfigid": "564ABA6B",
      "swversion": "1.46.13_r26312",
      "state": {
        "bri": 25,
        "reachable": true,
        "mode": "homeautomation",
        "on": false,
        "alert": "none"
      },
      "config": {
        "function": "functional",
        "direction": "omnidirectional",
        "startup": {
          "configured": true,
          "mode": "safety"
        },
        "archetype": "classicbulb"
      },
      "swupdate": {
        "state": "noupdates",
        "lastinstall": "2018-12-22T10:28:20"
      },
      "productid": "Philips-LWB010-1-A19DLv3",
      "name": "Hue white lamp 2",
      "type": "Dimmable light",
      "modelid": "LWB010",
      "uniqueid": "Editedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
    },

I will see how to get this added.

I think I need the community to help. I have created on github a documentation file which describes which philips lamp / modelID correspond to which icons
https://github.com/amg0/ALTHue/blob/master/LightsAndIcons.md

I propose that people first verify in this table if their device is supported or not , and if not , make a pull request , modify that table and make back a merge request so I can incorporate the changes

I can help… I ported the svg icons with all the known bulbs but I think a generic icon for unknown ones is a good idea though I will need people to test the bulbs I do not own. Give me a few days and I will send you something to test.

Sounds like a plan

I am sorry guys, but I am running in the same issue here …
I am not much of a programmer, but I could copy and paste stuff I guess…
My light is also the LCT015 …

Can anyone give a helping hand ?

Thanks!

1 Like

@sanderbaks,

I believe the latest (from April 22, 2019) D_DimmableRGBALTHue1.json now includes your bulb noted in the git “add LCT 010 014 015”.

If you upload that file, then reload, you should be good.

I just downloaded it to edit & add my LCT016’s by copying the existing LCT015’s and it worked for me.

Regards,
ChrisTheC